Interfaces for bipolar motors
- MDLCNC, 4 motor Interface 4,5A, sold by rc-letmathe, compatible with the GGC adapter. The GGC is directly pluged to the MDLCNC using the parallel port. This is my personal setting.
- Hobby Pratique sells a ready to use case that includes the GGC, motor interface, LCD, and wire heat power supply.
- Ideegeniali.it sells motor interfaces with and without motors.
- Hobby CNC sells GGC compatible motor interfaces.
MM2001 interface for unipolar motors
While unipolar motors are a little bit obsolete, there are still used on many foam cutting tables. For these motors, the MM2001 remains one of the simplest to Do It Yourself. Designers are Michel Maury, Jean-Francois Delhove, Alain Gleyze and Gérard Prat.
MM2001 Firmwares for the GGC V2 adapter:
- Version V5.1. Motors and heat managed by the MM2001.
- Version MM2001_GGC. Motors managed by the MM2001, heat managed by the GGC. Works with the GGC 50KHz timer.